CBSE 10th Pass Percentage 2019 – CBSE Toppers List, Merit List 2019 Download: Many students prepare a lot before the exams, not only just to clear the subjects but the score the maximum marks they can, the student who have scored such marks or grades which any other students (under same academic Results) has not scored, will be considered as ‘topper’, for those who score excellent marks may also be given offers by many private colleges with no fees or very less fee (but it depends on some situations), once the results are out, the list of the toppers and the merit list could be made available sooner, and by following a simple process they can download the list and check the name, till then stay tuned with us and wait till it’s made officially available Board.
According to the article published in ‘Financial Express’ on 29th May 2018 stated that last year, out the total registered or appeared candidates 86.70% has cleared the examinations (qualified) in the first attempt itself. Girls were having a pass percentage of 88.67% where boys percentage was 85.32%, everyone has different abilities and talent, they can use in good ways. The total number of students registered or appeared was around 28 lakhs (including 10th & 12th), from which more than 16 lakhs students appeared for Class 10 exams. Out of the 86.7% (approximately) qualified students, there were 4 students who have scored 499/500 were the toppers. Now coming to state or district wise Result, In the Ajmer Shareef (Rajasthan) region, the pass percentage was 91.86%, Thiruvananthapuram region was having a pass percentage of 99.60% and Chennai was having 97.37%.
Quick Information about CBSE 10th Class Results & Pass Percentage Details
- Authority Which Conducts Exams: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Examination Name & Detail: Class 10th Exams by Central Board
- Examination Schedule: 21st February 2019 to 29th March 2019
- Date When Results are Released: Expected in May 2019
- Pass Percentage: Not Yet available as Results not declared
- Official website On Which Results are declared: cbseresults.nic.in
Apart from those 4 students who have scored the highest marks, out of the total 16,00,000 candidates approximately, 131493 candidates have secured more than 90% and 27476 have secured more than 95%. This year we may expect that the pass percentage may be increased, but the actual number of students qualified, toppers names etc for 2019 pass out students will be declared by the officials. If you have something to ask then please feel free to ask here and we will try to reply you as soon as we can, and please follow us on Facebook (All India Word) to get more and you can also bookmark our website to get more easy access to this website.
How To Check or Download CBSE 10th Pass Percentage & Toppers List 2019
- One needs to wait till officials made an announcement regarding the same which is usually done after Results are made available to students
- The toppers list would be available on the official portal and one can visit it and download it
- The list could be available in PDF format, so you must have some PDF reader in your mobile or PC, such as ‘Adobe PDF Reader’ etc
- You can open the file and search the name by pressing CTRL+F (find), but this command may not work with data of image inside PDF
- The percentage of students who clear the exams at first attempt may also be made available by officials.