RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Linear equations in two variables
- Chapter 4 Triangles
- Chapter 5 Trigonometric Ratios
- Chapter 6 T-Ratios of Some Particular Angles
- Chapter 7 Trigonometric Identities
- Chapter 8 Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Chapter 9 Mean, Median, Mode of Grouped Data, of Grouped Data Ex.9A Ex.9B Ex.9C & 9D Ex.9E
- Chapter 10 Quadratic Equations Ex.10A Ex.10B Ex.10C Ex.10D
- Chapter 11 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 12 Circles
- Chapter 13 Constructions
- Chapter 14 Height and Distance
- Chapter 15 Probability
- Chapter 16 Co-ordinate Geometry
- Chapter 17 Perimeter and Areas of Plane Figures
- Chapter 18 Areas of Circle, Sector and Segment
- Chapter 19 Volume and Surface Areas of Solids
Should You Use RS Aggarwal solutions Class 10?
Yes. RS Aggarwal textbook for Class 10 maths is a reference book in CBSE schools. RS Aggarwal is a renowned author known for books on Mathematics. He completed his Doctorate from the prestigious Delhi University. The book, ‘Secondary School Mathematics for Class 10’ is an effective study guide for students who are appearing for the class 10th exams. It covers the entire syllabus of Mathematics. Class 10 RS Aggarwal Solutions has been designed according to the guidelines and framework gave by the CBSE examination committee and hence is accurate and highly reliable. The language used is simple so that the students can easily understand the concepts.
Is RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 10 enough for 2019 CBSE board exam?
Yes. It is. But you need to have a good grip on conceptual knowledge from NCERT textbooks. RS Agarwal textbook for Class 10 maths should be the first book needs to solve after completing the NCERT Solutions for class 10 maths.